Monday, November 21, 2011

A Place To Lean Against

 Original Date: Wednesday, Mar 16, 2011

3:53 PM me: !
 Michael: ?
3:54 PM me: hey-o.
 Michael: ello
3:55 PM me: what's up, eh?
3:56 PM Michael: eh not too much. my jaw has been hurting for weeks and now it seems to have spread to the rest of my face.
 me: whoa. wtf.
 Michael: i dont know man
  been a pretty crappy day
  woke up and the cat shit on the bath mat
  forgot my cigarettes
3:57 PM usual work stuff
  anticipating more trails of cat shit when i get home
  trials*
 me: diarrhea?
 Michael: trails works too though
  no
  honestly its my fault
 me: hahaha
  trails
 Michael: slacking on his box
 me: not trials.
  dude.
3:58 PM cat's need a clean place to shit
 Michael: yeah, i think he got that message across
  have to go buy cat litter on the way home
  and then clean his stuff out
  just so much to look forward to
  oh man
  i had to replace the exhaust system of my car last weekend
3:59 PM fun just doesn't stop
 me: how was deerhoof
  ?
 Michael: eh
4:00 PM we didn't stay for their whole thing
  it was alright
  i found a place to lean against
  so that was good
 me: ha

No comments:

Post a Comment