Thursday, May 31, 2012

Original Date: Friday, Mar 25, 2011


2:52 PM me: hey. anna's talking about hanging out tomorrow
 Michael: yeah
  i saw her yesterday and she mentioned it
2:53 PM me: i don't know if i'm going to. depends. i'd rather us just hang out before we all 3 hang out again.
  i'm also debating on breaking up with xavier. which is going to flatten this weekend.
2:54 PM Michael: mmm that could have a deleterious affect
  well, you know me, i didn't commit to anything with her
 me: i need opinions regarding my decision making process about x
 Michael: she asked me what i was doing this weekend and i told her nothing and she said she was going to hang out with you and said i should come too
2:55 PM me: if you have any free time today. let me know
 Michael: oh absolutely
 me: when can you chat?
  im out of work in like 10 min..
 Michael: yeah
  well
  im out at 5
 me: nice use of deleterious
  i wasn't familiar with it.
 Michael: ha
  thanks
  so yeah
  i'll be home around 5:30
  get settled
2:56 PM i'll give you a call
  but
  i mean
  before even talking about it
  if youre thinking about it
  that pretty much says it all
 me: yeah.
 Michael: without knowing the details
2:57 PM me: i don't want this to drag on
 Michael: how long have you been together>
  ?
 me: almost 4 months
 Michael: sounds about right
2:58 PM i dunno
  i'll get the low down from you later
  but yeah
  as far as tomorrow goes
  i agree
  i'd like to hang out
  you know
  without anna
  sometime
2:59 PM me: yes, definitely
 Michael: she certainly adds a dynamic that mostly affects me and mostly takes me down a few notches
 me: i know.
  okay.
  im heading out
  talk soon.
 Michael: alright
  adios
  enjoy not being at work
  bastard
 me: haha
  i will.
3:00 PM enjoy your sabbath
 Michael: haha
  not working as we speak
 me: haha

No comments:

Post a Comment